Electrical Plant Support Services
Through Verico’s electrical plant support services the performance of your plant can be maintained and enhanced. These services are utilised by organisations throughout Australia and South-East Asia in a range of industries including electricity supply, mining, metal processing and manufacturing industries to optimise plant availability, reliability and to reduce plant operating costs.
Verico’s Electrical Plant Support Products and Services
- Asset management program development
- Plant condition and asset management systems auditing
- High voltage testing (to 720 kV a.c.) in laboratory and field environments
- Condition monitoring
- Condition and life assessment
- Plant and systems investigations
- Earthing system measurements and investigations
- Failure investigations
- Owner’s Engineer
- Compliance tests
- Power system harmonic and transient measurement and analysis
- Instrumentation and monitoring systems development
- Scientific and engineering measurements
Our expert testing and consulting staff are supported by advanced laboratories, equipment and measurement techniques to provide customers with solutions to their plant problems. We can also undertake advanced analysis and modelling to meet client needs.
Verico has a strong commitment to industry attuned research and development which is pursued through joint R&D programs with customers and in association with world leading technical organisations such as Cigre. This ensures that customers have access to the best techniques to satisfy their asset management needs.